- Our prices are inclusive of all fuel, electricity, wood for the woodburner, charcoal for the barbecue, bed linen and towels.
- We are open all year round.
- In high season, weekly lets run from Saturday to Saturday for Inchmalloch House and Dundrum Cottage, and from Friday to Friday for Millwheel Cottage and The Cotthouse. In low
season, change-overs are usually on Mondays and Fridays for all four cottages. Unless otherwise agreed, arrival is after 4.00 pm and departure at 10.00 am.
- Short breaks are available in low season for two or three nights at weekends or four nights midweek. Most guests opt for either a three-night weekend stay from Friday to Monday or a
four-night midweek stay from Monday to Friday. Even if staying for only two weekend nights, many guests prefer to pay a little extra for three nights so that they can stay for as long as they
wish on the last day.
- A non returnable deposit of 30% of the rental is payable when booking. The balance is due six weeks before your arrival. We can accept most credit or debit cards by telephone.
Alternatively, payment can be made by cheque, payable to 'Matthew Caughie'. Guests are advised to ensure that they have appropriate holiday cancellation insurance.
- We provide a complimentary welcome pack of champagne (wine for short breaks), chocolates and flowers.
- Both cottages have a Sky television package that includes movies, sports, children's and Discovery channels.
- Guests are welome to fish in our private ponds and visit our wild boar farm.
- Our livery charge on a DIY basis is a modest £5.00 per night per horse, inclusive of stabling and grazing. Grazing and straw are on hand, but please bring other foods and bedding
materials with you.
- A cot is available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Well behaved pets may be welcome at our discretion by prior arrangement at Inchmalloch House and The Cotthouse. Pets are not permitted in Dundrum Cottage or Millwheel Cottage.
- Our properties are non smoking.
- A local shop is available a short drive from Kirkbride Farm.
- To view more detailed availability, click on the appropriate price in the table below.
- Please contact us if you have any
questions or wish to make a booking. You can make payment either by cheque or by credit / debit card on-line or over the telephone.
- The prices shown are for weekly lets, three night weekend and four night midweek short breaks commencing on the dates shown. If a week is part booked already, the displayed price will
be for either a three-night weekend or four-night midweek short break taken during the part week remaining. All prices are in Pounds GB.
- Please check our news and offers section for details of any special offers, last minute availability or cancellations.
- Our principal booking conditions are shown on the left. Our full booking conditions will be provided when you are ready to book.