Millwheel Cottage offers a traditional Galloway cottage with a modern twist. Set in a
splendid vantage point overlooking open farmland and stunning sea views of Luce Bay and the Galloway hills to the east and Port Logan Bay to the west, with Ireland beyond, it makes an
exellent choice of self-catering accommodation for a family holiday in Dumfries & Galloway.
Click here for a virtual tour of Millwheel Cottage.
- Millwheel Cottage has been designed to enjoy uninterrupted views through floor-to-ceiling windows. Open-plan living with a large kitchen / dining living area makes it ideal for a self-catering
family holiday in Wigtownshire.
- The living area is open and airy with fantastic views through floor-to-ceiling windows, comfy leather sofas, a contemporary wood-burner, a 42 inch wall-mounted LCD television with a full
Sky package including movies, sport and children’s channels.
- The garden room, furnished with comfortable easy chairs, is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the panoramic views, while listening to a music system with an iPod connection.
- The kitchen is finished to a very high standard in modern oak and is equipped with an electric oven and hob, fridge / freezer, dishwasher, microwave and wine-chiller.
- The dining area has a large table to seat six in comfort.
- The utility room is finished in modern oak and is equipped with a washing machine and tumble dryer. A stable door lead to the garden.
- There are three bedrooms: one master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, one double bedroom and one twin bedroom.
- The family bathroom is very modern with a free-standing bath and a shower cubicle.
- The cottage is tiled underfoot throughout with under-floor heating for all year occupation.
- The garden is fully enclosed and has a large patio area that is ideal for al fresco dining.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided for use with your own laptop, tablet or smart phone.